Lake County Business Resources Toolbox is a collection of independent resources that can assist you in formulating your business ideas, planning your next steps, or locating the resources you need to grow your business.
COVID-19 Business Resources
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- Targeted EIDL Advance & Supplemental Targeted Advance
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- PPP Loan Forgiveness
- Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG)
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF)
- Small Business Debt Relief Program
- SBA Express Bridge Loans
- Employee Retention Tax Credit
- Florida Department of Revenue issued Emergency Orders
- Florida Department of Health Business Resources and Signage
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity Reemployment Assistance
- CareerSource Central Florida Covid-19 Resources
- United Way of Lake & Sumter Counties Call 211, or call 352-787-7530.
- Second Harvest Food Bank helps keep meals on the table for seniors, families and kids in our community. Call 407-295-1066.
- CareerSource Central Florida can be reached 800-757-4598.
- Goodwill Job Connection Center can be reached at 407-235-1541 or email jobconnection@goodwillcﬂ.org. Goodwill Job Connection Centers are now serving virtually. See https://www.goodwillcfl.org/services/virtual-job-connection-services/ for more details and for upcoming virtual events.
- Employ Florida is a free online job seeker and employer resource dedicated to matching talent and opportunity here in the State of Florida. Find a job, create a resume and more.
Thinking of Starting a Business?
Are you interested in starting your own business? The Small Business Administration has online learning programs that are designed to empower and educate small business owners every step of the way. Visit: SBA Learning Platform
In addition to the information below, be sure to consider Business Opportunity Centers by exploring the information here: Small Business Development Center (elevatelake.com)
Ready to Start?
Other Online Resources
If you would like to search other resources online, you can visit the Florida Virtual Entrepreneur Center, an online collection of local resources in each Florida county.