- Lake County gets 53 inches of rain, on average, per year. The US average is 39 inches of rain per year.
- Lake County averages 0 inches of snow per year. The US average is 26 inches of snow per year.
- On average, there are 234 sunny days per year in Lake County. The US average is 205 sunny days.
- Summer High: the July high is around 92 degrees.
- Winter Low: the January low is around 45 degrees.
- Sperling's Comfort Index for Lake County is a 77 out of 100*
For additional information about Lake County’s climate, visit Sperling’s Best Places website: https://www.bestplaces.net/climate/county/florida/lake